The government of Australia DIBP has designed many immigration programs for the overseas skilled workers to build up their strong economy. India is full of qualified skilled professionals, with good health and character to work and live in Australia.
For permanent Immigration to Australia, the DIBP has introduced with three programs they are
- Skilled Independent PR Visa (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated PR Visa (Subclass 190)
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) Subclass 489 visa
There are certain eligibility criteria of the country for Australia Immigration. The applicant must score the minimum of 60 points i.e calculator according to the age, experience, qualification, ILETs etc.
How to Apply for Australia PR from India
An applicant who wants to immigrate from India to Australia has to apply for Australia PR from India, must go for EOI submission to get nominated. The certain requirements before applying will be
1. Should have at least 60 points in skill select
2. IELTS proficiency.
3. Should have good health and character certificate.
4. Having experience occupation that is present in SOL
If you really want to Immigrate to Australia, you may go with Australia free assessment form. the expert consultant from Aptech Global Immigration Services Pvt Ltd will guide the right way to get your Australia PR Visa in less time.